|Album:||Elvis Perkins In Dearland||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Perkins, Elvis In Dearland||Added:||Mar 2009|
|Add Date:||2009-05-10||Pull Date:||2009-07-12|
|Week Ending:||Jun 28||Jun 7||May 24||May 17|
|1.||Jun 09, 2018:||Road Trip
|4.||Nov 04, 2016:||The Road Trip
|2.||Mar 10, 2017:||Road Trip
|5.||Oct 28, 2016:||Road Trip
|3.||Jan 20, 2017:||Road Trip
|6.||Oct 07, 2016:||Road Trip
No FCCs. Play any, but my favorites are 1, 8, 9, & 10
1. (4:21) Guitar and noises intro. Hooky vocals with crisp drums and wobbly organ then harmonica solo.
2. (2:50) Acoustic guitar strummed over up-tempo percussion and chorus sung in harmony with playful piano and electric guitar flourishes.
3. (4:46) Slow pace ballad advanced by piano chords, brush-beat marching drum and organ. Strings come in the last measures.
4. (4:09) Idiosyncratic pop lyrical arrangement with a gospel touch. Quickly strummed guitar, marching drum and upright bass back the vocals.
5. (6:07) Acoustic strummed guitar and vocals in the main with other instruments lower in the mix. New Orleans brass jumps in halfway through.
6. (5:07) A dirge with vocals sung in harmony, jangly percussion and a trombone solo.
7. (4:11) Acoustic guitar with vocals, brass starts low and rises up and down. Strings strike up halfway through.
8. (3:38) A dirge rearranged into an upbeat, frenetic march. Infectiously complicated.
9. (3:49) Piano chords and shaken percussion and vocals. A bevy of strings round out the piece.
10. (5:20) Harmonica intro over drums and piano. Vocals enter with strummed guitar.
|1.||Shampoo||6.||I'll Be Arriving|
|2.||Hey||7.||Chains, Chains, Chains|
|3.||Hours Last Stand||8.||Doomsday|
|4.||I Heard Your Voice In Dresden||9.||123 Goodbye|
|5.||Send My Fond Regards To Lonelyville||10.||How's Forever Been Baby|