Upbeat and fun folksy, acoustic set from a male/female duo. Guitar/drums/bass/keys/banjo/harmonica, even a scrub-board and cello. Tunes about traveling and reminiscing. All songs worth a try. My pics are 1, 2, 5, 7. No FCC’s.
1. (3:13) Mid. Good-time sing-a-long with backing vocals, keys, banjo and faint harmonica. A troubadour’s dream tune.
2. (3:00) Mid. Interplay with vocal/guitar, tambourine, great beat. Phrase with single syllable vocal delivery, banjo ending.
3. (3:53) Slow. Vocal about traveling west, but reminiscing about NY. Sparse instrumentation, airy in parts, ballad type.
4. (4:11) Slow. Nice, quiet guitar/vocal tune with subdued keys.
5. (2:37) Mid. Great guitar-strumming tune with background banjo and a scrub-board. Quick ending.
6. (2:57) Mid. Male and female alternating verses. Nice, short banjo/harmonica solo.
7. (3:24) Slow/Mid. Slow and easy, forward drum-beat. Good end-song for a set.
8. (2:54) Slow/Mid. Vocal intro leading to band and female backing ‘la-da da-da-da’. With cello.
9. (2:34) Mid/Fast. Quick beat with female backing vocals. Phrase with male vocal solo.
10. (0:55) Mid/Fast. Just a snippet of a tune. Quick and simple.
11. (3:48) Mid. Guitar/Vocal intro to full band. Nice female backing vocal, banjo and harmonica solos. Dreamy and catchy.