|Israel M / Nareah|
|Artist:||Israel M||Added:||Apr 2009|
|Add Date:||2009-06-21||Pull Date:||2009-08-23|
|Week Ending:||Aug 2||Jul 26||Jul 12||Jul 5||Jun 28|
|1.||Aug 01, 2009:||lost and found |
|4.||Jul 07, 2009:||Hipster Garbage (Vicodin Music Hour) |
|2.||Jul 23, 2009:||The Alternatives |
|5.||Jul 04, 2009:||Music Casserole |
|3.||Jul 10, 2009:||Trailways |
|6.||Jul 01, 2009:||Hipster Garbage |
Israel M – Nareah|
Experimental, minimalist, droning, interesting…pretentious. Barren landscape of sound with few flourishes. FCC Clean.
1. 3:22 Niza – Silent beginning with sharp beeping sound until 1:00 dissonant background and feedback. Ends with trickling, rainforest like sounds.
2. 5:36 Lirbha – Metallic tapping and rolling sounds build up and fall away. Chirping noises accompany towards the end.
3. 15:35 *** Mitah – Lengthy dark track. Combines glitchy sounds and percussive disruption with repetitive piano chords.
4. 10:58 Dunhia – More droning. Pulsing background; ominous. Wind-like noise makes up second half along with city sounds.
5.7:05 ** Riahah – Sounds like someone wading through water at beginning, gets more peaceful at 1:30 becomes more spacey and ends with an eerie silence. Gets silent at 6:50.
6. 2:18 Hima – Drone of rippling sounds.