|Israel M / Nareah|
|Add Date:||2009-06-21||Pull Date:||2009-08-23|
|Week Ending:||2 Aug||26 Jul||12 Jul||5 Jul||28 Jun|
|1.||Sat, 01 Aug 09:||Edwin and Edwin|
lost and found
|4.||Tue, 07 Jul 09:||dj noname|
Hipster Garbage (Vicodin Music Hour)
|2.||Thu, 23 Jul 09:||DJ DK|
|5.||Sat, 04 Jul 09:||Eme O|
|3.||Fri, 10 Jul 09:||Adam|
|6.||Wed, 01 Jul 09:||dj noname|
Israel M – Nareah|
Experimental, minimalist, droning, interesting…pretentious. Barren landscape of sound with few flourishes. FCC Clean.
1. 3:22 Niza – Silent beginning with sharp beeping sound until 1:00 dissonant background and feedback. Ends with trickling, rainforest like sounds.
2. 5:36 Lirbha – Metallic tapping and rolling sounds build up and fall away. Chirping noises accompany towards the end.
3. 15:35 *** Mitah – Lengthy dark track. Combines glitchy sounds and percussive disruption with repetitive piano chords.
4. 10:58 Dunhia – More droning. Pulsing background; ominous. Wind-like noise makes up second half along with city sounds.
5.7:05 ** Riahah – Sounds like someone wading through water at beginning, gets more peaceful at 1:30 becomes more spacey and ends with an eerie silence. Gets silent at 6:50.
6. 2:18 Hima – Drone of rippling sounds.