|Add Date:||2009-11-29||Pull Date:||2010-01-31|
|Week Ending:||Jan 31||Jan 24||Jan 17||Jan 3||Dec 27||Dec 20||Dec 13||Dec 6|
|1.||Nov 22, 2015:||Breakaway Bluff
|4.||Jan 28, 2010:||Folktronic
|2.||Apr 10, 2010:||The Emphysema Machine subs for Rags who's out with what might be the flu
|5.||Jan 23, 2010:||lost and found
Ultra Vomit Craze
|3.||Jan 30, 2010:||lost and found
|6.||Jan 23, 2010:||Scatterbrain Radio
Picks: 3, 5, 13, 6, 2, 7, 10 *** No FCCs ***
1. Starts all weird then somewhere in the middle there's this nice upbeat silly sounding melody that makes it kinda cute...
*2. Sock buying supermarket music messed up and turned upside down. Wish they played this stuff at Safeway. That would definitely make me shop there more often. Definitely picks up towards the end...
**3. Probably the least abstract. Nice danceable beat and fucked up vocalizations. Gets bouncy towards the end.
4. Short tv sample interlude
**5. Wow, this would be the soundtrack to a nightmare based around the carnival in Rio but where everyone's face was Aphex Twin's... This is messed up but danceable at the same time...
*6. Scary, slow, plodding... The monster is approaching...
*7. Crazy shit... Mixed up bad pop and TV samples with acid written all over it...
8. Short sample of groaning voices... Weird...
9. Noisy, abrasive noise rock in the vein of Wolfeyes
*10. Again abstract, dark, abrasive... Difficult but good...
11. Acoustic guitar sample with some bird sounds. Makes me dizzy, but in a good way
12. Short and dubby
**13. Disturbing, kind of like a messed up version of a funk song... Then this tribal kind of chanting starts in the background... Weird, weird, weird...
14. Unsettling laughter sample with some tribal beats and samples of clanking pots... These people are undoubtedly crazy drug fiends...
|3.||Earnings Plus Interest||10.||Chicken Shit|
|5.||La Cucaracha||12.||Urban Supermist|
|6.||Idiots Pasture||13.||Ultra Vomit Craze|
|7.||Lazy Tv||14.||Gag Shack|