|Album:||Remind Me Where The Light Is||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Great Northern||Added:||Apr 2009|
|Label:||Eenie Meenie Records|
|Add Date:||2009-06-28||Pull Date:||2009-08-30|
|Week Ending:||Aug 30||Aug 23||Aug 16||Aug 9||Aug 2||Jul 26||Jul 19||Jul 12|
|1.||Sep 03, 2010:||Quasi Music Therapy - 2nd to Last Show
|4.||Aug 30, 2009:||Quasi Music Therapy
|2.||Sep 03, 2010:||Quasi Music Therapy
|5.||Aug 29, 2009:||Music Casserole
|3.||Apr 22, 2010:||The Spork
|6.||Aug 28, 2009:||Time Traveler
1. ** Clearly audible lyrics is a plus. Good melodies and catchy chorus.
2. *** On "Houses," the aggressive, thrashing drumbeat gives the melody a visceral quality
3. * showcase vibrato vocal with very little background instrumentation
4. ** Booming drum, chick vox intros then explodes. Annoying background whistle
5. * slow Male vox over solo piano "I hope you notice, I'm not the one"
6. * go nowhere slow blah boo no.
7. ** Powerful strings over electric guitar, drums, and female vocal.
8.** Sunday Bloody Sunday drumbeat. Female vocals, more dreamy.
9.* Male lyrics create a vivid image of one desperate to be the object of another’s affection
a lone keyboard builds to a fuller mournful melody with nostalgic, almost theatrical strings
10. *** pumping drums with a big sound. I like the sound of this track
11. ** Obligatory "wrap-up" acoustic guitar / vox building to crescendo