Perfection: If you want to hear noise layers, droning, hypnotism that doesn’t involve sheer volume or (at the other end of the spectrum) tinkling new age-iness then start here. I am really proud to review and add this cd as it really is a lovely example of how beautiful Beautiful Noise can really be. For fans of NON, Eno, Flying Saucer Attack, and Soy Ricardo with a hint of shredded Brick.
1) a lovely drone that builds in intensity until after ~8 minutes where it chills out again and slowly becomes quite dreamy and builds into a drone cacophony in the end without you even noticing.
2) did I say “perfection”? well this is about a perfect dreamy noise/drone piece as you’ll ever find, trust me
3) continuation of the perfection with a strange melodic theme
4) a briefer (~4 min) chill noise drone
5) low end is just right, this is all too beautiful.
I’m not kidding kids, listen to this while relaxed and you will get the same effect without ruining your liver or gaining a chemical dependence… after about 11:30 this chills out a bit, pretty much a false ending with 4:08 remaining, but it takes a chill turn, then again with ~2:10 remaining it takes another semi-false ending and makes a more obligatory drone, loud high-mid frequencies that get minimal low end support