|Couture, Francois / Tape Speed|
|Label:||Disques Boghei Records|
|Add Date:||2009-11-08||Pull Date:||2010-01-10||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||3 Jan||13 Dec||6 Dec||29 Nov||22 Nov||15 Nov|
|1.||Sep 10, 2010:||Quasi Music Therapy - The Finale |
|4.||Jan 27, 2010:||Quasi Music Therapy |
|2.||Sep 03, 2010:||Quasi Music Therapy - 2nd to Last Show |
|5.||Jan 20, 2010:||Quasi Music Therapy |
|3.||Sep 03, 2010:||Quasi Music Therapy |
|6.||Jan 18, 2010:||Quasi Music Therapy with New Music |
Organic Electronica of Hi-Quality Composition|
B (Two +1/2 STARS) Review by Ranger Rick 11/7/2009
Similar to: Cafe Del Mar, M.O.S. Chillout
an Accomplished Student / Writer / Journalist / radio show Producer/Host / Music Director / Producer / Musician
who's work includes: OVER 20 albums!!
Enjoys improvisation, experimental, avant rock, sound art, and electro-acoustic music and Progressive Rock, Space Rock, and Traditional S. American, African + eastern European music.
studies composition and writing at the academy of music in quebec with pierrick houdy and pierre genest
====== 8 is My Fave. No FCCs =======
1. "Matin" : two chords alternate on guitar/bass/synth, adds drums midway through, wains, returns
2. "TANGO" : Acoustic Guitar w/ minimalist drumbeat
3. "Metro" : Electric & Bass Guitars smooth midtempo
4. "Lagon" : Minor key synths + bouzouki = chill out
5. "Salle D'Attente" : Conga style drum under cheesy hi-hat + kick drum + keyboard back chords
6. "Saloon" : Banjo, guitar, bass guitar, uptempo
7. * "Sieste" : spacey synth tones + banjo (?) + drum = chilllout
8. ** "Lundi" : slow / soft intro grows to Uptempo plucking and drumbeat. merry melody.
9. * "Cafe": mainly a 4 Chord Progression over drums which build to a boom and then recede
10. * "Feu De Glace": begins quieter to draw you in, then teases you with a growing house drumbeat, only to recede and remind you to LISTEN
11. * "Bicycle": Electric Guitar over bass guitar and thumping midtempo drums. harder and dark(er).
12. "Vacance": minor to major chord progression of acoustic guitar over drum beat. uptempo.
13. "Au Revoir": 4 chords progress on bass/synths/guitar/drums softly fade out
|4.||Lagon||10.||Feu De Glace|