Sexy pop with hip vocals and an eclectic, electric sound. It’s lush and full of the great vocals of Marie Daulne. Hip percussion and tight, sophisticated arrangements. Some great duets on this one, plus a reunion with the original Zap Mama members. All SO good.
1. Short, midtempo sex-kitten electro pop. Quite yummy, actually.
2. Mid/upbeat jazzy pop w/a catchy hook.
3. Sassy, swinging vocals by the original Zap Mama vocalists. Yum!
4. Warm & upbeat w/an electro-bossa groove.
5. Mid/upbeat, interesting percussion & sexy vocals. Light & delicious
6. Breathy Brazilian-tinged, midtempo breezy duet.
7. A smooth, sophisticated seduction. Sexy French duet. Tres hot!
8. Midtempo funk w/gritty bass, hip hop, so cool.
9. Spoken word into midtempo Afro funk. Tony Allen guests.
10. Light, mid/upbeat w/programming & cool vocals.
11. Slow piano then a midtempo pop jazz mash.
12. Deliciously sexy. Slow, sultry, fabulously hip. Sigh..
13. Mid/upbeat Afro pop/jazz/funk. Playful and lively.