|Bonet, Maria Del Mar / Raixa|
|Artist:||Bonet, Maria Del Mar||Added:||Jun 2009|
|Label:||Harmonia Mundi Usa|
|Add Date:||2009-09-06||Pull Date:||2009-11-08||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Oct 25||Oct 18||Oct 4|
|1.||Oct 20, 2009:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Tonada D'espolsar Ametles
|4.||Oct 03, 2009:||music casserole |
|2.||Oct 16, 2009:||The Songsmith Show |
|5.||Sep 29, 2009:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Madona De Sa Cabana
|3.||Oct 13, 2009:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Celebrating 40 years in music this Spanish singer has a rich, fluid, sensual voice and sophisticated style. She sings in a pan-Mediterranean style showing influences of Spain, its Moorish past, and more. The band is wonderful with delicious arrangements & performances. Recorded live so watch for applause. It’s all wonderful but check out:|
1. Slow & haunting a capella Just georgeous.
2. Relaxed and dramatic w/lots of passion.
3. Slow and passionate w/lovely work from the band.
5. Slow and stirring, a hint of Fado.
7. Trilling strings, downtempo and tragic.
9. Starts quiet, gets into a cool midtempo sound w/great backup.
12. Lush strings, soaring vocals, drama and passion.
13. Dramatic and mysterious w/wonderful arrangement.
14. Solo strings, Nuevo Flamenco. Driving and very cool.
18. Crowd claps along, upbeat strings. Ends at 2:12 applause then