|Album:||Been Laden You Too Long||Collection:||World|
|Artist:||Darbuki Kings, The||Added:||Jul 2009|
|Add Date:||2009-08-02||Pull Date:||2009-10-04||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Oct 4||Sep 13||Sep 6||Aug 30||Aug 23||Aug 16||Aug 9|
|1.||Oct 03, 2009:||New World Disorder
|4.||Sep 05, 2009:||Music Casserole
The Breath Of The Cobra
|2.||Sep 29, 2009:||At the Cafe Bohemian
|5.||Sep 03, 2009:||Happy Hour
|3.||Sep 12, 2009:||New World Disorder
|6.||Sep 01, 2009:||At the Cafe Bohemian
1. 6:28 **hand drums and wailing electric guitar intro, slow North African groove. Builds in energy – hand drums get quite complex.
2. 4:50 **all sorts of hand percussion, pretty acoustic guitar, a bit Caribbean feeling, definitely in the pina colada sense. Fierce percussion workout towards the end.
3. 4:19 ***midtempo tempo of the damned. Neet!
4. 7:59 **drones and very swingy hand percussion. Strange and mysterious, and also profoundly groovy.
5. 3:56 **midtempo handdrums and guitar playing octaves. Comparatively simple, for these guys.
6. 6:35 **drums and electric guitar, very expansive and cinematic. The caravan travels in the cool of the evening…
7. 6:03 **slow, free-jazz groove with upright bass and vibes.
8. 6:57 **dark and brooding hand drums and drones.
9. 6:12 ***downtempo, very swingy syncopation with lots of cool added noises (like a bit of slap bass).
10. 6:41 ***vibes and bells intro, then strong midtempo hip-wiggler. Actually seems more belly-dance than flamenco, but s’cool.
|3.||Mango Tango||8.||Tunisian Wind|
|4.||The Breath Of The Cobra||9.||Corinthian Slap|