|Grigorov, Mario / Paris To Cuba|
|Album:||Paris To Cuba||Collection:||World|
|Artist:||Grigorov, Mario||Added:||Aug 2009|
|Label:||Warm & Genuine Music|
|Add Date:||2009-08-23||Pull Date:||2009-10-25||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Oct 25||Oct 4||Sep 27||Sep 20||Sep 6||Aug 30|
|1.||May 02, 2019:||Global Ginga |
Ice Hotel, I See, Cuban Soil, Cuban Sun
|4.||Oct 22, 2009:||New Playlist |
|2.||Jul 30, 2012:||Polar Similarities |
|5.||Oct 20, 2009:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|3.||Jul 31, 2010:||Music Casserole |
|6.||Oct 20, 2009:||Everyday Commotion |
Before She Walked Away
Cinematic world jazz combining French style with Cuban sensuality. Brass, keyboards, a few with vocals by Melissa Newman, who sparkles. Delicious, sophisticated and charming. Grigorov scores films and that really comes through as nearly every track puts some kind of visual image in your mind. All so good. Yow!|
1. A relaxed Franco-Cuban mélange, like a hot day by the Seine.
2. Sexy fem vocals, relaxed and romantic. Film score atmosphere.
3. Downtempo, retro, like a 60s spy film. Wicked cool.
4. Lush Latin jazz w/super-sexy vocals.
5. Hip and slow dance w/programming. A great arrangement.
6. Mid/dowtempo electronic jazz w/a cool retro Parisian sound.
7. A sexy midtempo wiggle w/vocals and rich melody. So cool.
8. Guitars, percussion, horns. A stylish, midtempo sway.
9. Piano version of #3. Delicious solo jazz, absolutely gorgeous.
10. Slow and sensual seduction, beautifully cool.
|1.||Cuban Soil, Cuban Sun||6.||Magic Circus|
|2.||I See||7.||Snake Eyes|
|3.||Ice Hotel||8.||Before She Walked Away|
|4.||Every Little Movement||9.||Ice Hotel (Piano Version)|
|5.||Paris To Cuba||10.||Three Dozen Roses|