|Tavares, Sara / Xinti|
|Label:||Four Quarters Entertainment|
|Add Date:||2009-10-25||Pull Date:||2009-12-27||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||20 Dec||13 Dec||22 Nov||15 Nov||1 Nov|
|1.||Dec 19, 2009:||Music Casserole |
|4.||Dec 09, 2009:||public noize racket |
Keda Live, Di Alma
|2.||Dec 18, 2009:||Memory Select, Friday edition |
Quando Das Um Pouco Mais
|5.||Dec 08, 2009:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|3.||Dec 18, 2009:||The Rent Party |
|6.||Nov 21, 2009:||Music Casserole |
Pe Na Strada
Delicious vocals full of warmth and clarity. A blend of Cape Verde and Portugal with some wonderful guitar work. The music is lyrical and romantic for the most part with her crystal-beautiful vocals carrying the whole thing. Good stuff. (The CD is pronounced “ZHIN-tee”.)|
*1. Sweet, sexy, sunny and fresh. A midtempo breath of fresh air.
2. Warm midtempo sway with gentle & beautiful vocals.
*3. Downtempo, delicate and so gorgeous.
4. Spoken word, Portuguese poetry. No music. Very nice.
*5. Relaxed and romantic w/a sweet sophistication.
*6. Upbeat Afro-infused wiggle. Bright & sexy.
7. Hip percussion, a hint of funk. Modern and midtempo.
*8. Mid/upbeat Afro funk w/a driving sound. So cool.
9. Sunny, sexy and warm midtempo sway.
10. Simple vocals, acoustic guitar, slow & beautiful.
11. Romantic tropical dance, no frills and so lovely.
12. Soft and warm world jazz with great work from band.
13. Slow and passionate. Soaring vocals & gentle guitar.
14. Street noises back a relaxed and bright midtempo song.
|1.||Quando Das Um Pouco Mais||8.||Keda Live|
|3.||Ponto De Luz||10.||Minino|
|4.||Caminhanti||11.||Voz Di Vento|
|5.||Pe Na Strada||12.||Exala|
|6.||Bue||13.||Fundi Ku Mi|
|7.||Di Alma||14.||Manso Manso|