Total bliss-out noise-drone from the band with the big buzz. Great stuff, for fans of Heldon, Fripp, Olekranon and all things blissful (e.g. My Bloody Valentine, Teenage Filmstars). All instrumental (no FCCs).
1) waivering layers of sustained fuzzy melodic blissout
2) sustained tones, not wrapped in distortion, soon build upon each other to become very heavy, hypnotic
3) chill, synths looping w/ minimal guit tones, looping and quiet, like a mellower version of Frippertronics, midway guit and chiming tones figure higher
4) very quiet fade-in, ebbs and flow w/ clanging percussion, builds into a near-creepy feel eventually, spooky
5) analog synth heavy, experiment in old synth tones washed together, sawtooths, pulses, sines, and triangle waves