|Looping Jaw Harp Orchestra / Elephant Road|
|Artist:||Looping Jaw Harp Orchestra||Added:||09/2009|
|Add Date:||2009-12-20||Pull Date:||2010-02-21|
|Week Ending:||14 Feb||7 Feb||31 Jan||24 Jan||3 Jan||27 Dec|
|1.||Thu, 20 Dec 12:||Farmer Flap-Jack|
|4.||Tue, 09 Feb 10:||big wisk|
Family Room Dance Party
|2.||Thu, 28 Jul 11:||Farmer Flap-Jack|
|5.||Sat, 06 Feb 10:||Edwin|
lost and found
|3.||Thu, 02 Sep 10:||Farmer Flap-Jack|
|6.||Thu, 04 Feb 10:||Brick|
Looping Jaw Harp Orchestra|
Unbelievable brassy trip hop clusterfucks with a jaw harp throng that comes off like a vocoderized didgeridoo. Imagine a dream world where everything is an ecstatic mess and the soundtrack to life is high school jazz band covers of DJ Shadow – a scene that is probably played out daily in wherever in Austria these guys are from. Wild stuff. Stick with the first 7,the disc inexplicably drops off in energy after that.
1. (6:04) Satisfying low notes, consuming brass lounge.
2. (4:14) Cartoon network segue music. Or a slightly more sinister version of what you’d hear in an ocean’s eleven montage. Perhaps a bit too cheesy for you. Unless cheesy is your thing.
3. Psychotic rubber band trip through jaw harp thumpy land. Wild.
4. expansive acid-marimba-hop. Prepare yourself for some excessive noodling.
5. deliriously happy jaw-harp polka. If this were a smidge faster you would play this while a fast forwarded clown tried to squeeze into a tiny car. And it has steel drums!
6. Film noir detective trips out and lands in a carribean island where he has to solve the mystery of where did my fucking head go.
|1.||Soft Metal Tongue||7.||Bird Protection Area|
|2.||Jam And Eggs||8.||Piano Pan|
|3.||Alien Dish Wash||9.||Blue Sunshine|
|4.||Elephant Road||10.||En Passant|
|6.||Weites Land||12.||Distorted Dreams|
|13.||Trinidad Is Far From Ottakring|