|Nothington / Roads, Bridges & Ruins|
|Album:||Roads, Bridges & Ruins||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2010-01-17||Pull Date:||2010-03-21|
|Week Ending:||14 Feb||7 Feb||24 Jan|
|1.||Feb 07, 2010:||FLASHBANG>>RADIO...NO PUN INTENDED |
Best For Me
|3.||Feb 04, 2010:||Lyrics and Licks |
|2.||Feb 06, 2010:||Three Chords Only |
|4.||Jan 21, 2010:||Lyrics and Licks |
Best For Me
|Maria del Carmen Barrios|
Sometimes sounds like punk, sometimes like pop. Sounds almost mainstream. Think Blink 182, Green Day in the early days. A lot of electric guitars and choruses. Songs are mostly about heartbreak, etc. Good for revisiting one’s teenage years of angst and anger. They honestly all sound the same to me, so I can’t choose a best one. FCC on 2,4,7,8|
1. Starts the record off with a huge amount of energy. Dominated by the guitar. Not stellar.
2. FCC “fucking.” Starts off with the raspy voice from the singer, and more guitars.
3. Sounds a little bit more imaginative than the other songs, but is still lead by guitars and drums.
4. FCC “fucking.” Singer has changed. Sounds very much like what teenagers play in their garages.
5. Starts off slow, then erupts. The singer’s raspy voice gives it a different touch than most mainstream bands.
6. Two singers, so that’s cool because it sounds like they’re screaming at each other.
7. FCC “fuck?” Not sure, it’s not in the lyrics, just to be sure, skip it.
8. FCC “fucking.” Sounds a lot like something by early Green Day, I swear, even the voice is the same.
9. The beat is pretty good in this song, the guitar mimics the voice in some parts, which sounds interesting.
10. Starts off only with the beat from the drums, and some muted electric guitar. Then it picks up and some choruses join in, which sounds very mainstream, but done right.
|1.||A Mistake||6.||The Ocean|
|2.||If You Say So||7.||This Conversation Ends|
|3.||Another Day||8.||Meant To Lose|
|4.||Not Looking Down||9.||Best For Me|
|5.||Stop Screaming||10.||Sleep Tight|