Not strictly world, but it’s got enough international influences to make me take it. I know KZSU isn’t much of a Christmas station, but it you’re in the mood, there’re are some sweet tracks here. Every track will make you ho-ho-ho.
1. Sweet and lazy acoustic folk, sweet guitar & simple male vox.
2. Midtempo bounce, sweet guitar, jingle bells, stripped-down goodness.
3. Big brassy fun, swampy downtempo New Orleans stride.
4. Gotta love Leon Redbone’s unique style on this relaxed classic.
5. Upbeat w/a hint of bossa, sexy female vocals.
6. Wicked good bluegrass mandolin instrumental. Upbeat & playful.
7. Midtempo Celtic folk w/gorgeous female vox/fiddle/guitar.
8. Brassy relaxed blend of polka & ska w/a great ooom-pah band sound.
9. Ukulele, fem vox, upbeat accordion, old-timey kitschy goodness.
10. Upbeat boogie-woogie swing, great band. Cool jumping harp.
11. Good-time New Orleans brass Christmas parade music. So fun.