|Loachfillet / Electric Pond: Solar Solution|
|Album:||Electric Pond: Solar Solution||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2010-01-17||Pull Date:||2010-03-21||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||21 Mar||7 Mar||7 Feb||31 Jan||24 Jan|
|1.||Wed, 17 Mar 10:||Your Imaginary Friend|
|4.||Tue, 02 Mar 10:||DJ PJs|
|2.||Sat, 06 Mar 10:||Eme O|
|5.||Thu, 04 Feb 10:||L/./|
|3.||Fri, 05 Mar 10:||Barbra Anne|
The Courtesy Flush
|6.||Tue, 02 Feb 10:||Luke|
Electric Pond: Solar Solution
space travel themed electronic sound manipulation. “Dramatic benefits in heavily narcotized patients,” they say. Throbbing Gristle meets Raymond Scott. Droney synth projects that’ll really set you back a few. And the last track has a beat, so there.
Try 1,2 8, 9
1. (8:20) racecar spaceship charges up and lets its warp drive simmer in a beautiful arcing cycle that’s soon replaced by a corner-less floating fuzz-drone. closes out with a minute of super low rumbles.
2. (2:51) demonic guitar chug with strange jurrasic park dinosaurs from the future sending love calls to one another.
3. (3:09) whirring, purring, and chirping that grows slightly more intense.
4. (0:45) quick jolt of swirling lazers
5. (1:16) ambient night chirps meet electronic wind chime loops that have been left on for too long and the signal is starting to interfere with your shit.
6. (1:37) mellow static clicks
7. (2:29) racecar spaceship reprieve. ends with static.
8. (10:21) an outdoor computer lab harmonizes with a Tibetan prayer bowl. Mellows out into a great shuffled drone.
9. (5:24) big and heavy ol’ convergent wave of drone
10. (6:30) fuzzy dance drone. there’s a beat (more like a heartbeat) but it takes the backseat. speeds up double time about halfway through.