|Boy Without God / Your Body Is Your Soul|
|Album:||Your Body Is Your Soul||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Boy Without God||Added:||12/2009|
|Add Date:||2010-03-28||Pull Date:||2010-05-30|
|Week Ending:||30 May||23 May||9 May||2 May||25 Apr||18 Apr||4 Apr|
|1.||Mar 22, 2011:||The Independent Mind |
So Loud, So Far, So Deep
|4.||May 05, 2010:||Lyric Ballads/Spider Rave |
Missiles Of Light
|2.||May 26, 2010:||Lyric Ballads/Spider Rave |
Moments Of Euphoria Experienced Walking Across Bridges And Riding Up Escalators
|5.||Apr 28, 2010:||Lyric Ballads/Spider Rave |
|3.||May 19, 2010:||Lyric Ballads/Spider Rave |
|6.||Apr 20, 2010:||The Independent Mind |
Someone I Love, Someone You Could Miss
Mellow, experimental folk. Sounds a little bit like Damien Rice, Vampire Weekend, and maybe TV on the Radio, but more subdued. Very lo-fi: sounds like a home recording, especially the vocals. FCC Clean. Try 3, 5.|
1. Continuous chord with double tracked vocals on top- organic feel, although the instrumentation builds with exotic percussions.
2. Instrumental: Electronic music with brass on top.
*3. Folk: acoustic guitar and wind instruments. Beautiful, warm feeling.
4. An instrumental track with brass and a chorus.
*5. A sweet, simple folk song, again with brass and exotic percussions.
6. Soft, lovely song with tired vocals and sweet percussions. Simpler than other tracks
7. Instrumental, with wonderful wind and brass. Builds and slowly subdues.
8. Starts almost inaudible, until 0:35, that guitars and soft percussions come in. Stronger, louder vocals, a bit off key, sound very distorted.
9. Acoustic song. Vocals sound better recorded and cleaner in this one.
|1.||Holy Holy Little Fist||5.||So Loud, So Far, So Deep|
|2.||Your Body Is Your Soul||6.||Missiles Of Light|
|3.||If You||7.||Moments Of Euphoria Experienced Walking Across Bridges And Riding Up Escalators|
|4.||Someone You Could Miss||8.||Leaving Boston|
|9.||Someone I Love|