Rich, dense, atmospheric avante-scape business for you and yours. Truly precise and unique sounds that come together like a rising sun of awesomeness wrapped in yeahhhh. I can’t say enough good things about this. Time to expand your horizons, folks.
Try: 3, 5, 8
1. (5:30) What calling major tom probably actually sounds like. Astronaut floating through space with only an old busted am radio to dial home.
2. (12:51) wobbly peaceful vibe-scape that drones and shimmers and delights.
3. (8:02) fuzzed shattering cello / branca / whale roast that will scrape your ears off and feed them to who knows… WOW: you need this in your life.
4. (12:10) Every possible electronic blip swirled and sucked into an ever-expanding black whole of ker-blump and bleh.
5.(2:40) bubbly expanse of everything good and sweet.
6. (5:09) creeps and builds into a frothing boiled over pot of pasta.
7. (6:28) super quiet intro. Epic electro chariots of fire madness.
8. (9:33) dark heaven. Kind of like the evil spider man. Fantastically epic and pure but also intimidating.