Local SF band that plays a cross between indie rock, punk and grunge. Mostly really fast-paced songs that remind me of Bloc Party and early Nirvana. The guy’s voice sounds like Ben Gibbard’s. No FCC’s detected, but the vocals are heavily distorted on some tracks. Try 5, 1, 8.
*1. Really fast drums and a sort of ominous guitar lick after verses move the song along. Interesting, industrial sound.
2. Fast-paced, fun echoing game between the vocalist and the lead guitar. Screaming chorus, and electro finish.
3. Starts off with the guitar riff. Resembles the other two songs very much.
4. Echoey vocals and distorted guitar at the beginning- then back to fast-paced rock
*5. Bass takes center stage- almost prog-rock inspired at the beginning. Distorted vocals. Best song on the album. Feedback guitar solo.
6. Begins on the downbeat, then builds with distorted vocals again, and really voracious banging on the drums.
7. Slightly syncopated drum beat, which gives the song a fresher sound than the rest of the album. Unintelligible lyrics. 6s of silence at the end.
*8. A slightly reggae/ska inspired intro and outro. Slower than the other songs.
9. Another fast-paced headbanger.
10. Slow song led by vocals and guitar.