Excellent melding of noise and psyche to perfection. Noise stuff is cool, not brutal or jarring, and the psyche rock is to die for. Who needs acid or ‘shrooms?
1) slow to build noodly psyche, vocals appear and are echoey and buried at the drums rise and the piece grows in intensity, desperation, spookiness, comes to a slow dénouement
2) low-fi creepy noise
3) very brief snippet of a mellow jam
4) sparse chill noise, blippy
5) epic downtempo love-den psyche rock
6) brief noise
7) even slower more trippy and epic, longer