|Tin, Christopher / Calling All Dawns|
|Album:||Calling All Dawns||Collection:||World|
|Artist:||Tin, Christopher||Added:||Jan 2010|
|Add Date:||2010-02-07||Pull Date:||2010-04-11||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Apr 4||Mar 21||Mar 14||Mar 7||Feb 28||Feb 21||Feb 14|
|1.||May 25, 2014:||The Sunset Life |
|4.||Mar 16, 2010:||Something Old, Something New, Something Blue |
Hamsafar, Baba Yetu
|2.||Mar 30, 2010:||Something Old, Something New, Something Blue |
|5.||Mar 13, 2010:||Music Casserole |
|3.||Mar 19, 2010:||The Rent Party |
|6.||Mar 09, 2010:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
A song-cycle in three parts (life, death, and rebirth) (day, night, and dawn)featuring some shiver-inducing music with guest stars like the Soweto Gospel Choir, opera star Frederica von Stade and Anonymous 4. 12 songs in 12 languages, united by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. Knock-your-socks-off good. Seriously powerful. Each track stands alone, but it flows seamlessly from on to the next. Play it all.|
1. Big, beautiful life-affirming South African gospel. Anthemic!
2. Starts slow, picks up power. Beautiful fem vocals in Japanese.
3. Lyrical and lovely, slow, powerful, melodic, cinematic.
4. Warm and lush Portuguese ballad w/lovely female vox.
5. Downtempo electronica w/sexy male vocals in French. Gets big & driving.
6. Soft and delicate fem vocals, delicate strings, a Latin hymn.
7. Gorgeous fem harmonies, Irish hymn. Slow & dramatic.
8. Slow and moving, operatic. Solo by von Stade, plus big chorus.
9. Hebrew prayer. Starts slow, picks up into midtempo anthem.
10. Lush orchestration in mid/upbeat Farsi with a South African flair.
11. Instantly big, in Sanskrit. Big orchestra, powerful arrangement.
12. A Maori blessing, relaxed and lush then sweeping and powerful.
|2.||Mado Kara Mieru||8.||Hymn Do Trojcy Sweitej|
|3.||Dao Zai Fan Ye||9.||Hayom Kadosh|
|4.||Se E Pra Vir Que Venha||10.||Hamsafar|
|6.||Lux Aeterna||12.||Kia Hora Te Marino|