|You Say Party! We Say Die! / Xxxx|
|Artist:||You Say Party! We Say Die!||Added:||Mar 2010|
|Label:||Paper Bag Records|
|Add Date:||2010-03-28||Pull Date:||2010-05-30|
|Week Ending:||May 30||May 23||May 16||May 9||May 2||Apr 25||Apr 18||Apr 11|
|1.||May 25, 2013:||Music Casserole |
Heart Of Gold
|4.||Apr 30, 2011:||Music Casserole |
|2.||Apr 20, 2013:||Gemini Theory |
She's Spoken For
|5.||Jul 03, 2010:||Music Casserole |
|3.||Jan 27, 2012:||InAcrossAwayFromMe |
She's Spoken For
|6.||May 27, 2010:||poetry in parlando ft marsupial marie |
Laura Palmer's Prom
Subdued dance music with some punk in the mix. For people craving an 80’s revival (Siouxsie and the Banshees, anyone?). XXXX stands for “love” on this album, by the way. Overall, a fun, catchy album to listen to.|
1. Starts slow, with vocals and some synth. Then it builds and. acquires a beat.
*2. Guitar riff kicks this one off--sounds like 80’s girl punk!
3. Soft-beat electronica with pleading, dramatic vocals.
4. A little dance/girl punk number. Call and response lyrics. Actually kind of catchy at the end.
*5. Mid-tempo dance number with a catchy chorus and fabulously weird lyrics.
6. Up-tempo dance/punk song. Several pauses.
*7. Catchy, mid-tempo dance beat with sugary vocals and a great synth riff.
8. Another dance song, this time slower and more goth. Meh.
9. Most disturbing lyrics I’ve ever heard. Very dark, ominous guitar hook at the beginning of the song. Interesting sound, with echoing vocals and synth riffs.
10. Slow song with strings and reverberating vocals--big instrumental ending.
|1.||There Is Xxxx (Within My Heart)||6.||Make Xxxx|
|2.||Glory||7.||Laura Palmer's Prom|
|3.||Dark Days||8.||She's Spoken For|
|4.||Cosmic Wanship Avengers||9.||Xxxx/Loyalty|
|5.||Lonely's Lunch||10.||Heart Of Gold|