|Artist:||Ruby Suns, The||Added:||Mar 2010|
|Label:||Sub Pop Records|
|Add Date:||2010-05-02||Pull Date:||2010-07-04|
|Week Ending:||Jul 4||Jun 13||May 30||May 23||May 16||May 9|
|1.||Jan 17, 2019:||Grace and Jam
Mingus And Pike, Olympics On Pot, Haunted House, Closet Astrologer
|4.||Jan 17, 2013:||The Show with T-Lex & Lolo
|2.||Sep 12, 2013:||second meeting
|5.||Oct 06, 2011:||A Family Affair
Olympics On Pot
|3.||Feb 28, 2013:||The Show with T-Lex & Lolo
|6.||Oct 03, 2010:||FLASHBANG RADIO: THE SECOND GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH
How Kids Fail
Afro-pop synth rock by New Zealanders that is high energy, upbeat, and quality. Great tracks that are both diverse and fluid, this music will go great on any rock, pop, or dance show. Sounds like: MGMT, Passion Pit. FCC Freee!
Try: #3, 6, 7 (kicks in at about 1 min), 8, 9.
1. Slow, loopy, stop-n-start.
2. Dreamy, layered and transformative. Sound and vibe changes throughout track.
3. Quiet, slow intro; song kicks in at :20. Church bells pealing, relaxed vocals, sunny day in Dolores Park vibe.
4. Shiny, clashy synths, choral pop.
5. Subdued and uplifting, trancey.
*6.* Seems like the best radio single on album. Audible lyrics, uptempo, fun.
*7.* Really brings the synth heat, starts at 1:00. Great beat, composition.
8. Sounds like Paul Simon’s Graceland…cool, transitional.
9. The album’s love song, pretty and soft, another Graceland-esque track.
10. Oddly titled end track. Minor chords, moody, pealing choral bells.
|1.||Sun Lake Rinsed||6.||Haunted House|
|2.||Mingus And Pike||7.||How Kids Fail|
|5.||Closet Astrologer||10.||Olympics On Pot|