|Add Date:||2010-04-18||Pull Date:||2010-06-20||Charts:||Electronic|
|Week Ending:||Jun 13||Jun 6||May 16||May 9||May 2||Apr 25|
|1.||Nov 22, 2022:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
Watermelon Bubbilicious, Peanuts Club, Waves, 10000 Horses Can't Be Wrong, Baltic Pine, Reality Check (Vincenzo Remix), Serenity (Noob Remix), Twenty Six Hundred
|4.||Aug 18, 2010:||public noize racket
|2.||Jan 22, 2013:||Pumping Iron
|5.||Jun 11, 2010:||Quasi Music Therapy
|3.||Jan 15, 2013:||Pumping Iron
|6.||Jun 10, 2010:||FLASHBANGRADIO: THE ELEKTR1FYING CONCLUSION!
Twenty Six Hundred
Grade: 4 stars (A-)
RiYL: Vitalic, Fedde Le Grand, Eddie Amador, "Lasers, smoke machines"
Featuring Boys Noize and Boy 8-Bit, Fabric presents their latest cutting edge electronica compilation mixed by Guest DJ/Producer Filthy Dukes. 8 tracks of well produced dance floor electro in the techno/progressive vein. A variety of sounds in each track & good continuity in the mix. For J.C., Jack, Holt, Abra, Enzo, Orfeo, and you! Solid mix or good as stand-alone tracks.
1. *** (3:26) Synth, booming bass, dance floor quality composition
2. ** Dynamics, good beat, short vocal sample "Why Do We Dance?"
3. * Simple house beat with a vocal chatter about why we dance.
4. **** Meccano (Florence, Italy) DJ's would spin this in a heartbeat.
5. *** less happening here, that's fine for the overall mix. Plus, Eddie Amador always said, "House music.. it's a spiritual thing."
6. ** Big Boys Noize drums/breakdown/ buildup/synth melody. Repetitious :-(
7. *** Explosion of sounds with a rave synth to annoy geezers and satisfy tech-heads.
8. Lame piano chords and