Genre: Chill Pop
Overall Rating: C (2 Stars)
RiYL: Bob Schneider, Pudenda Agenda, Juno
Local label Six Degrees presents 2 singer / songwriters who get it right on at least a few cuts. Mostly acoustic guitar, gentle lyrics and delivery worthy of a good make out session. Some Portugese chill. "Undersea Poem takes you to a place worthy of postcards: the golden beach, the turquoise sea, the warm breeze ruffling the palms. If only we could live there. A beautiful record." – Kurt Loder, MTV
1. Really dreamy soundscape w/o drums, uses electric guitar
2. Gentle drums, sissy vox harmonies a la Juno. Whistle melody. Strings.
3. Portugese? A soft trumpet, drums, and gentle fem vox.
4. Poorly whistled melody over acoustic guitar plucking
5. ** (1:54) Male vox, fem harmony about blue skies, more uptempo and louder
6. Brazil rhythm, sissy fem vox about a dude. Trumpet
7. * (1:58) Rockin instrumental jam good for talk breaks
8. ** (2:12) chill bass and drum, dreamy pop vox, tremolo
9. 4 bar bassline Instrumental
10. Portugese fem vox, chill pop
11. Gentle 4 chord jam w/ pop vox
12. 2 chord "I'll Stop the World.."
13. 2 chord harmonious scales
14. ** (3:41) Hippie acoustic guitar & vocal harmonies
15. Rain interlude
16. Lame soft fem vox w/ acoustic guitar
17. Ooh ahhh ooh jam