|Seabear / We Built A Fire|
|Album:||We Built A Fire||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2010-11-14||Pull Date:||2011-01-16|
|Week Ending:||16 Jan||26 Dec||19 Dec||12 Dec||5 Dec||28 Nov|
|1.||Mar 10, 2017:||KZSU Time Traveler |
|4.||Jan 17, 2011:||&tc. |
|2.||Nov 28, 2015:||Clean Copper Radio |
|5.||Jan 13, 2011:||Treeswinger Radio |
|3.||Mar 07, 2013:||The Show with T-Lex & Lolo |
|6.||Dec 23, 2010:||Time Traveler |
|Guest DJ Account|
Seabear: We Built a Fire. Masters of the dulcet sound and layered vocals, this group combines the soothing melodies of the Album Leaf with the gentle vocals of Iron & Wine. No FCC worries. Try 11, 1, 4.|
1) A soothing track featuring violin, guitar, delicate piano, and soaring vocals.
2) Gentle intro and whispery singing combine for a contemplative beginning, picking up at around the halfway mark.
3) A classic Seabear track of guitar, violin, gentle drums, and layered vocals.
4) Simple but beautiful piano background that matches the melancholic lyrics.
5) Almost strumming banjo feel that you want to slap your knee to, but with the same whispery vocals. An odd combo.
6) Nothing but drums, acoustic guitar, and singing. Very calming effect.
7) A more upbeat track, this time with echo-y vocals.
8) The softest track on this very gentle album.
9) Features contrasts of crashing drums and calming guitar.
10) A fun track with piano and violin.
11) Arcade Fire-like track; different instruments and melody lines flit in and out.
|1.||Lion Face Boy||6.||Leafmask|
|2.||Fire Dies Down||7.||Softship|
|3.||I'll Build You A Fire||8.||We Fell Off The Roof|
|4.||Cold Summer||9.||Warm Blood|
|5.||Wooden Teeth||10.||In Winter's Eyes|