|Moura, Ana / Leva-Me Aos Fados|
|Album:||Leva-Me Aos Fados||Collection:||World|
|Label:||Harmonia Mundi Usa|
|Add Date:||2011-08-21||Pull Date:||2011-10-23||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||18 Sep||4 Sep||28 Aug|
|1.||May 02, 2013:||The Sunset Life |
|4.||Aug 30, 2011:||The Cafe Bohemian Part II |
Sumo Ao Sul
|2.||Sep 15, 2011:||All That Swing |
|5.||Aug 25, 2011:||Alachinada! |
De Quando Em Vez
|3.||Sep 01, 2011:||All that swing |
Como Uma Nuvem No Ceu
|6.||Aug 25, 2011:||Sun Salutations |
Leva-Me Aos Fados by Ana Moura
Ana Moura’s powerful, beautiful & soulful singing of Fado,
traditional Portugese songs.Fado means fate & this is Portugal’s equivalent of blues music. And a stroke of fate drew this pop singer into Fado.
In this album Moura does a stunning job with her voice & music in reinterpreting this ancient Portugese musical tradition. This is Moura’s 4th album.
Try any of the songs in this track, you shan’t be disappointed.
2. Quick tempo.Full of vim & vigor.
3. Slow & soulful.
4. Slow & stunningly beautiful song.
5. Haunting & passionate.
6. The singing reminds you of musical waves.
Moura’s voice goes from slow to strong & powerful.
7. Slow with a strong touch of melancholy.
8. Slow & haunting.
9. Mid-tempo. Drenched with emotions.
11. Exquisitely unhurried. Listen to how her
emotion filled voice soars up & down effortlessly.
13. Soulful.Slow. Demands your attention.
14. This slow number is filled with sadness.
15. Has an upbeat & hopeful element.
16. Moura pours her heart out in this slow & emotional song.
17. Perhaps the slowest number in this collection. Pensive.
Kamla March 17, 2011