Capacocha--Sacrifice for Party
Electronic screamo is the best way to put it-- or just fucking weird. Mixes between Franz Ferdinand, Infected Mushroom, and The Killers, and, dare I say-- 3OH3! (or whatever). Heavy electronic usage with nice guitar and drums. Lyrics and vocalist are basic, angsty, and generally lacking. Awesome beginnings, but tend to become lackluster by the end. All the stuff kind of sounds the same, except for 9. STER-ANGE.
**VERY HARD TO TELL IF FCC VIOLATIONS DUE TO THE VOCALISTS LACK OF ENGLISH!! PROCEED WITH CAUTION**
Try: 4,5, 9
1. FCC--fuck: Trippy ass beginning, fast beats; japan-poppy; singing= screamo
2. Franz Ferdinand esque + screaming-- can't tell if swearing or not
3. Trippy beginning, drums and electronic guitar, no heavy beats, angsty Sounds like a spaceship ride interrupted by a Danish man.
4. First 40 seconds are odd-- in a good way, repetitive beats with guitar.. afterwards...
5. Dancing beats, riffs and electric guitar, electric piano-- Indian sounding with misogynistic undertones
6. Infected Mushroom at first--> then spacey hard techno with occasional Danes
7. FCC: fuck Shimmery with bass, hard vocals and then poppy, repetitive
8. FCC: fuck Drums build up, stupid lyrics. oy.
9. Lots of guitar and drums, less electronic beats, underlying barking-- still odd lyrics(?)