|Artist:||Kissaway Trail, The||Added:||May 2010|
|Add Date:||2010-06-20||Pull Date:||2010-08-22|
|Week Ending:||Aug 22||Aug 15||Aug 8||Jul 25||Jul 18||Jul 11||Jul 4||Jun 27|
|1.||Mar 22, 2011:||Panorama English
|4.||Jan 02, 2011:||According To Esquire:The Best Of 2010
|2.||Feb 21, 2011:||Dream Shoes
|5.||Nov 05, 2010:||Time Traveler (for MC Dizzy)
|3.||Jan 10, 2011:||Dream Shoes
|6.||Oct 26, 2010:||Time Traveler
as reviewed by mr. esq.
dreamy indie pop.
imported from denmark.
sounds like: interpol, editors, vampire weekend, modest mousy. produced by peter katis, who did interpol&the national.
it's pleasant. the songs go on a little long though. overkill on the orchestra. #2 are the best. i'm tired. i'm going home now.
SUGGESTED TRAACKS: 1, 2, 6, 9, 11
*1. glam guitar opens. wistful vocals. vibes. soft vs. hard. really cool fadeout guitars. bells.
*2. glitchy sound opens; acoustic git; sweet, forlorn vocals with great effects. country-ish w/dirge. mod mousy. =beautiful.
3. multi traack vocals in a tunnel. aw -they're in a balloon now, looking out over the countryside. ethereal middle. drums pick up at end. nice.
4. the main dane is feeling a lot better now. kinnda reminds me of vampire weekend. really spacey/processed guitar. synthy lullaby=real cheesey.
5. nice, moody beginning. uptempo to dirge. throbbing synth.
goes on a bit long. nnice git fadeout.
*6. short, dreamy instrumental. synthes & orchestra drum pit. leads into...
7. this piece of cheese.
8. mandolin opens. sweet vocals. kinda reminds me of big star.
*9. change of pace. opens w/ chinese strings£ing drums.
bubblegum anthemic. female cooing. organ ending.
10. forlorn start, drums kick in...too, too cheesy.
*11. nice: beginning sounds like a game of video pong. sad vocals. dirgy. this are the best.
i wanna sleep....
|1.||Sdp||7.||Beat Your Heartbeat|
|3.||New Year||9.||New Lipstick|
|4.||Don't Wake Up||10.||Pharoahs And Kings|
|6.||Prelude||12.||Three Million Hours|