|Dante And The Lobster / Wonders|
|Artist:||Dante And The Lobster||Added:||May 2010|
|Add Date:||2010-07-25||Pull Date:||2010-09-26|
|Week Ending:||Sep 26||Aug 15||Aug 8||Aug 1|
|1.||Apr 12, 2016:||does radio suck? |
|4.||Feb 06, 2013:||Minding The Gap |
|2.||Mar 29, 2014:||Music Casserole |
|5.||Oct 30, 2010:||Music Casserole |
|3.||Apr 26, 2013:||FOLKTRONICA - ORANGEASM |
|6.||Sep 19, 2010:||FLASHBANG RADIO: DOS VECES MAS |
Kinda retro, psychedelic, 1960s with a twist. A CD transfer of the original cassette put out by the Minneapolis-based Dante and the Lobsters. |
1. Guitar and tambourine. Male vocals joined later by a woman. Based mainly on the guitar with simple lyrics.
2. Upbeat guitar and decently strong drums. Its okay..
3. Its just a warm up. 60 seconds of intense electric guitar and bass, but its not really a song.
4. **Tambourine and a cute beat. Very 1960s, very psychedelic.
5. **Bongos and maracas! Its pretty chill, but it does pick up.
6. **Guitar gets you hooked immediately, 2:30 in, the bass and guitar keep it interesting. My favorite!
7. **Chill guitar and cute lyrics. The song relies more on the lyrics than the music.
8. Little Dipper- possibly a sitar? Twangy guitar, very 60s. pretty good. Speeds up at the end.
9. The Mirage- it sounds exactly like it seems it would. Very psychedelic. Maybe even eerie?
|1.||Don't Act That Way||5.||Girl With Weird Eyes|
|4.||Marine Life||8.||Little Dipper|