Difficult to define: instrumentals that mash up electronics, percussion, piano and pop songs. Most use layering and looping for effect, like Phillip Glass meets Devo and Evolution Control Committee with Bran Flakes. Elements of Birdsongs of the Mesozoic or Zappa here and there even. Definitely strange and twisted and bent in all sorts of different directions.
1) fades in slow ethereal pretty synth melodies over looped/pulse, then midway a “sound effects” type voice over appears and the synths become noisey briefly and then a strange twisted synth pop thing takes off, huh?!?!?
2) morose found sound/spoken word leads incongruously into a bouncy strange almost silly electro poppy thing
3) continuation of previous, looped layers of pop madness
4) loopy strange fun electronics
5) organic feel with real marching type drums and percussion, pianos appear later
6) sounds like it will be a normal electro poppy song at first but it gets bent pretty quick, but not too bent
7) a mashup twisting of some pop song? Strange
8) pianos dominate, skippy and loopy
9) upbeat and fun, lots of percussion, melody
10) urgent loopiness a la Birdsongs OTM