|Harpeth Rising / Harpeth Rising|
|Add Date:||2010-09-26||Pull Date:||2010-11-28|
|Week Ending:||3 Oct|
|1.||Apr 19, 2019:||Traditions |
Can't Find The Revolution
|2.||Oct 01, 2010:||Everyday Commotion |
If you are in the mood for some good old American
bluegrass kind of folk music then this might be your album.
Listening to the album might induce you to go looking for
a verdant backyard in TN or VA & kicking back on that
rocking chair & sipping lemonade.
Harpeth Rising is a 4-member band consisting of Jordana
Greenberg on violin & vocals, Rebecca Reed-Lunn on banjo
& vocals, Ruthie Valente on burgess cello & Chris Burgess
on hand drums. Harpeth is named after a river that runs thro
Pleasant & charming are the words that come to mind
when you listen to the album.Try 3,4, 5, 10
1. Short & good piece almost bordering on
2. Hint this number is about the last, honest man
in TN. Wd you say a mellow tune? Kind of.
3. Charming song with beautiful vocals. Upbeat.
4. Listen to the words. Pleasant sounding.
5. Trapped in an office cubicle? Listen to this song.
Love the violin & bango on this track.
6. Starts off with a nice riff b/w violin,hand drum banjo.
7. Slow song.
8. Short song about Sinkin’ that is strangely
9. Slow song sung in a haunting style abt Abraham.
10. Upbeat catchy tune.
11. You want to get up & do some kind of a jig or a barn
dance when you hear this number. Love the fiddle, nay
‘tis violin sound. No vocals.
|1.||Here I Stand||6.||The Road|
|2.||Last Honest Man||7.||Sleep|
|4.||Train Fare And 50 Cents||9.||Abraham|
|5.||Can't Find The Revolution||10.||The Time You Need|