Recorded in 1969 and recently re-released this can only be described as psychedelic noise rock, sample art, noise, ahead of its time. A twisted take on rock at the time, strange lyrics, noisey recording, lots of pounding and grunting, and mash up wall of sound recording. This could pass for Butthole Surfers mommy and daddy fucking to the sounds of Evolution Control Committee, Throbbing Gristle.
1) a brief old-movie style intro, horns and stuff, then a pounding psychedelic mess that involves bag pipes
2) gutteral moans and grunts, with minimal percussion overlaid, I think Brick would like this one
3) several species of hippies tripping in a cave, with a pict, banging on every surface and channeling neanderthals
4) sample art: starts with an a capela thing, then weird laughter with strange vocalisms, a siren sound and tape loops and layering of found sounds/television sounds, 60’s protests
5) pretty folky guitar to start, then becomes a hypnotic chant with a minor key, tymphany, like the song too weird for Hair
6) strange voice and word collage, crazy hippies!!
7) longer track, quiet slow fade-in to grumbling noise wall, heres the narco drone prescription you requested, sir/ma’am
8) trippy 60’s noise guitar leads under a dark near Gregorian chant