|Album:||Songs The Brothers Warner Taught Me||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Lynch, Megan||Added:||Jun 2010|
|Add Date:||2012-01-16||Pull Date:||2012-03-19|
|Week Ending:||Mar 18||Mar 4||Feb 26||Feb 12||Jan 29||Jan 22|
|1.||Mar 11, 2012:||Sunny Side Up
It Can't Be Wrong
|4.||Feb 19, 2012:||Sunny Side Up
Someone's Rocking My Dreamboat
|2.||Mar 03, 2012:||Buford J. Sharkley's Themeless Escapades
Hello Ma Baby, I Love To Sing
|5.||Feb 05, 2012:||That's Not Bluegrass
|3.||Mar 01, 2012:||The Songsmith Show
Hello Ma Baby
|6.||Jan 25, 2012:||All That Swing
I Love To Sing
*My Favorites*: All.
1. (2:41) Mid. Great, infectious rag time sound.
2. (3:25) Mid. Plodding guitar beat, cool steel guitar, upbeat.
3. (2:52) Mid. Big, beautiful fiddle, guitar. Song saunters right along.
4. (1:59) Mid. Upbeat, very French. Accordion featured with guitar, mandolin. Awesome.
5. (4:27) Slow / Mid. Slow-paced with musical saw and mellow guitar. Simply beautiful.
6. (2:48) Mid. Choppy guitar, cool mandolin, galloping, swinging jaunt. Great vocal delivery.
7. (3:04) Slow / Mid. Easy-going, in the vein of Leon Redbone, soaring vocal, beautiful.
8. (1:58) Mid / Fast. Bright, upbeat, driving fiddle, guitar, great vocal. Killer.
9. (3:59) Slow. Slow, mellow vocal delivery with musical saw, harmonizing (her own). Nice.
10. (3:04) Mid. Upbeat, European flair featuring accordion, guitar, fiddle. Great stuff.
11. (3:55) Slow / Mid. Classic number, old blues with great steel guitar, fantastic vocal.
12. (2:13) Mid. Classic ‘Hooray For Hollywood’, driving with steel guitar, great version.