|Glitch Mob, The / Drink The Sea|
|Album:||Drink The Sea||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Glitch Mob, The||Added:||06/2010|
|Add Date:||2010-07-25||Pull Date:||2010-09-26|
|Week Ending:||26 Sep||12 Sep||5 Sep||29 Aug||22 Aug||15 Aug||8 Aug||1 Aug|
|1.||Thu, 26 Oct 17:||DJ Postnatal|
I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
|4.||Sat, 26 Apr 14:||Noel|
Live Your Life
|2.||Sun, 17 Jan 16:||Waves|
|5.||Sat, 19 Apr 14:||Noel Tum|
Live Your Life
|3.||Thu, 27 Aug 15:||Mr. Esquire & The Terrahist|
|6.||Sat, 12 Apr 14:||Eme O|
Los Angeles-based electronic group relies on their awesome, intense, synthesized, bass lines in pretty much every song. Its pretty sick.|
1. **Probably my favorite! Intense, dominant base line (synthesized of course) with awesome drums. No vocals
2. Bad Wings- less upbeat than the first, a little more mysterious, but still has a heavy bass and drums. Voices humming in the background
3. How to be Eaten by a Woman- quiet bass, hits with a keyboard and stronger synthesized bass to build up.
4. A dream within a Dream- keyboard. Bass starts in slow. Same bass and guitar as in others, but less excited.
5. **One of the best on the cd. Its more raw and loud. Same bass and guitar techniques.
6. Between 2 Points- the only one with vocals! A female voice, pretty chill, slow steady beat. “the shortest distance between 2 points is a line from me to you”
7. **Another good one. Sick bass and synth, once again. Drums and guitar present. Good dancing music!
8. Drive it Like You Stole It- chiller than the rest. One sick drum/bass part at the end.
9. Fortune Days- mix it up with some violins at the start, and then they bring in the bass, synth, etc that they know best.
10. **Best of the slower songs on the cd. Starts out with a guitar and a little synth.
|1.||Animus Vox||6.||Between Two Points (Feat. Swan)|
|2.||Bad Wings||7.||We Swarm|
|3.||How To Be Eaten By A Woman||8.||Drive It Like You Stole It|
|4.||A Dream Within A Dream||9.||Fortune Days|
|5.||Fistful Of Silence||10.||Starve The Ego, Feed The Soul|