Los Angeles-based electronic group relies on their awesome, intense, synthesized, bass lines in pretty much every song. Its pretty sick.
1. **Probably my favorite! Intense, dominant base line (synthesized of course) with awesome drums. No vocals
2. Bad Wings- less upbeat than the first, a little more mysterious, but still has a heavy bass and drums. Voices humming in the background
3. How to be Eaten by a Woman- quiet bass, hits with a keyboard and stronger synthesized bass to build up.
4. A dream within a Dream- keyboard. Bass starts in slow. Same bass and guitar as in others, but less excited.
5. **One of the best on the cd. Its more raw and loud. Same bass and guitar techniques.
6. Between 2 Points- the only one with vocals! A female voice, pretty chill, slow steady beat. “the shortest distance between 2 points is a line from me to you”
7. **Another good one. Sick bass and synth, once again. Drums and guitar present. Good dancing music!
8. Drive it Like You Stole It- chiller than the rest. One sick drum/bass part at the end.
9. Fortune Days- mix it up with some violins at the start, and then they bring in the bass, synth, etc that they know best.
10. **Best of the slower songs on the cd. Starts out with a guitar and a little synth.