|Kanza, Lokua / Nkolo|
|Artist:||Kanza, Lokua||Added:||Jun 2010|
|Add Date:||2010-06-27||Pull Date:||2010-08-29||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Aug 29||Aug 22||Aug 15||Aug 8||Aug 1||Jul 25||Jul 11||Jul 4|
|1.||Mar 18, 2023:||Music Casserole |
|4.||Aug 21, 2010:||poetry in parlando |
|2.||Dec 20, 2012:||Cacao! |
|5.||Aug 17, 2010:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|3.||Aug 24, 2010:||Excitement, Adventure, and Really Wild Things? |
|6.||Aug 14, 2010:||Music Casserole |
On Veut Du Soliel
Delicate kalimba & guiutar playing and rich, warm vocals. He’s from the D.R. Congo, and has lived in Paris and Rio. His music in infused with sensibilities from all in residences, plus jazz. This is sexy, sophisticated, and stylish with great use of chorus and delicious arrangements of vocals and strings. All so good, I’ll play any track.|
1. Downtempo & passionate w/rich vocals & light accents.
2. Midtempo w/cool use of backing vocals.
3. A capella intro, lead & choral vocals light over delicate back.
4. Upbeat and charming w/a happy energy.
5. Downtempo, reflective, sweet.
6. Both bluesy and trippy, downtempo w/a haunting sound.
7. Light female chorus over soaring vocals. So cool.
8. Afro-bossa w/sweet vocals & cool strings.
9. Piano, slow and gentle vocals. Dramatic, Afro jazz.
10. Upbeat and lively w/a warm and catchy sound.
11. Relaxed w/warm and emotional vocals. Sweet.
12. Downtempo w/great vocals both gentle & soaring. Gorgeous.
|1.||Elanga Ya Muinda||7.||Loyenge|
|4.||Nakozonga||10.||On Veut Du Soliel|