|Album:||Kode 9 (Dj Kicks)||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Various Artists||Added:||Jun 2010|
|Label:||!K7 Records Usa|
|Add Date:||2010-08-01||Pull Date:||2010-10-03||Charts:||Electronic|
|Week Ending:||Oct 3||Sep 26||Sep 19||Sep 12||Sep 5||Aug 29||Aug 22||Aug 15|
|1.||Feb 28, 2017:||The Offbeat Generation
Blood Orange, Revo, Once In A While
|4.||Jan 15, 2013:||Pumping Iron
Move Down Low
|2.||Nov 15, 2016:||The Offbeat Generation
|5.||Sep 06, 2012:||Cognitive Dissonance
|3.||Oct 18, 2016:||The Offbeat Generation
|6.||Sep 02, 2012:||Pumping Iron
Bellion, Phat Si
If this isn't a-filed, shit will hit the fan.
All songs super high energy with really great production. DJ Kicks has done it again.
Super trancey with different instruments being used to give it a Latin/salsa feeling.
Read descriptors of some songs above, as they are an interpretation.
1-7 is an entire song 8-15 is an entire song 18- is an entire song,
(18-23) where you are the astronaut that is
exploring a foreign planet.
Picks: 5-6,10-11, 18-20, 28-29,
1.(1:56)TRANCE-AHOLICS COME HITH! Uptempo, bass, salsa!
2.(1:40) Harder beats, steel drums?, very trancey still with lots of
3.(2:26) Hard beats & lot of sounds, space/noisy, nice production, dark
4.(3:04) Sirens, electronic sounds, dubby, intensified salsa
5. (1:40) Super interesting, WAY SPACEAGE, fluctuations between reality
& magical space kingdom with lots of dub. Samba + xylophones at end
6. (2:10) XYLOPHONES ARE UNDERRATED. Now, they are not.
Never though dub and xylos could create such a beautiful musically
]inclined child. spacey ending
7. (1:40) Spacey riffs + electric piano. A journey through a mystical land
on... a rug?, with lots of bad guys to defeat
8. (2:17) Dreamlike almost, hard beats and uptempo with dub and
sick production Electronic children-robots singing.
9. (2:16) Robots shattered (^). dubs. Repetitive. Cool production @ 1:00
10.(2:08) Salsa, high energy, guy in a different language, bass. Fem vox.
11.(1:25) Starts off sassy, fem vox= MIA but not as annoying, violins, dub. Gah
12.(1:18) dub, bongos, violins/ cellos. Male vox in different language
13.(2:30) steel drums, male vox, changes completely @ 1:10 into child in diff
language with cymbals and later, dub. super interesting, less trancey than res
14.(1:55) Hi hats. TRANCE BE BACK! Creepy/ spacey. Meh
15. (2:53) Spaceyer, trancey. reminds of glow in the dark frisbees. Dub later in. Meh
16. (1:34) Grungier, sassy, dubby. Attitude. R&B vox
17. (2:36) Space-age. Breathy/sassy fem vox. Electronic noises. R&B feel
18. (1:12) Dub-sexxin. Electronic rise and falls
19. (0:43) Your spaceship just landed on a foreign planet & you're exploring & shooting
laser beams. Bleeps & bloops reminiscent of Sonic on Genesis.
20. (2:15) (from above) You've discovered an alien club with a sexy sultry female
singing! [must be played with 19] Changes midway to different electronic-- boner kill.
21. (2:20) In your trying to escape the club, you run back to your spaceship but are
followed by evil aliens shooting at you!! Ah!!! You think you are safe, but they are
right behind you and try to battle you. You take them on.
22. (2:39) Your epic battle continues. WOMP WOMP WOOOMMPPP
23. (1:46) Spacey DUBSHTEP. Must be played loud
24. (1:12) Spacey, like your collecting a shitton of rings in Sonic. Rises and falls, Chill
with slower beats. But dubby
25. (1:34) Constant beeping (Lost-esque). Drums and rips. Male vox. Meh.
26. (2:13) Male vox random sounds. transitions to sampling of woman singing and speedier beat.
27. (3:27) Fast paced, like a cheetah running through a jungle cut, @0.45, fake ending,cool after.
28. (3:21) Clubby and trancey, just like in the beginning. Dub, shimmers and rockets. Huzzah!
29. (2:22) Snares and shit. Male vox. Riffs. Trancey, but still sterange.80's disco at end
30. FCC (?) (1:06) Darker and harder beats. Prelude to a FIGHT!
31. FCC: Fuck, shit (2:15) DUBBB!!!!! Too bad about the fcc, this is a really dubby & dark track
|1.||Lone||Once In A While|
|3.||Kode 9||Blood Orange|
|4.||Kode 9||You Don't Wash (Dub)|
|5.||Cooly G||Phat Si|
|8.||Scratcha Dva||Jelly Roll|
|10.||Grievous Angel||Move Down Low|
|11.||Sticky||Look Pon Me|
|12.||Sticky||Jumeirah Riddim Sequel|
|15.||Aardvark||Re Spoken (Nubian Mindz Released Mix)|
|16.||Morgan Zarate Feat. Sarah Ann Webb||M.A.B|
|17.||Rozzi Daime||Dirty Illusions|
|20.||20. J Davey||Mr. Mister|
|21.||Digital Mystiks||Much Cat|
|23.||Digital Mystiks||Mountain Dread March|
|25.||Digital Mystiks||Mountain Dread March (Reprise)|
|27.||Kode Vs. Ld||Bad|
|30.||Terror Danjah||Bruzin (Vip)|
|31.||Bug, The||Run (Feat. Flo Dan)|