|Add Date:||2010-08-15||Pull Date:||2010-10-17|
|Week Ending:||Oct 10||Oct 3||Sep 26||Sep 19||Aug 22|
|1.||Oct 03, 2010:||FLASHBANG RADIO: THE SECOND GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH
|4.||Sep 15, 2010:||Brownian Motion
|2.||Sep 26, 2010:||the velvet futon
I'm Certain I'll Die
|5.||Sep 12, 2010:||the velvet futon
I'm Certain I'll Die
|3.||Sep 19, 2010:||FLASHBANG RADIO: DOS VECES MAS
No Pressure Baby
|6.||Aug 20, 2010:||Leland Lives!
NO FCC VIOLATIONS
1. Strummy acoustic guitar with eerie electronic warbling. Heavily distorted male vocals.
2. Hissy lo-fi with echoed vocals and high-pitched guitar strumming.
*3. Slow-tempo rocker with a simple, straight-forward structure of layered electric guitar, thudding percussion and forced, distorted vocals.
*4. A slow, epic buildup transitions into a downtempo ballad with distorted extra-terrestrial lyrics and reverberating guitarwork. U2 meets the Knife.
5. Mid-tempo rocker with loud percussion, lots of guitar pedals and repetitive lyrics.
*6. Washes of My Bloody Valentine guitar and sneering lyrics.
7. Slow, rambling acoustic with heavy-hitting drums.
8. 28 seconds of dreamy crooning with muted amplifier feedback.
*9. A high-energy guitar intro leads into a nasally-sung lo-fi rocker.
*10. Loud full, wall-of sound approach with tons of strummy guitars, echoing drums, and squealing waves of high-pitched guitar in the background.
*11. Sad, but in a very sweet, melodic way. Open and vulnerable with sweet acoustic plucking. The last minute or so is instrumental: intertwined strumming guitars of differing textures—one very blunt and straightforward and the other rather submissive and shy.
12. A lo-fi take on the classic romance impulse “let’s run away together and forget the world.”
*13. Lots of ethereal effects and weird jangling sounds. Smooth bedtimestory vocals.
|1.||The Game We Made||7.||We Sat On A Hill|
|2.||As You Were||8.||I Am The Hedge|
|3.||Flowers In May||9.||Like It Was|
|4.||Footsteps||10.||No Pressure Baby|
|5.||On A Ride||11.||A Person|
|6.||Team Up||12.||Two Of Us|
|13.||I'm Certain I'll Die|