|Gobble Gobble / Neon Graveyard|
|Album:||Neon Graveyard||Collection:||General 12"|
|Label:||Royal Rhino Flying Records|
|Add Date:||2013-02-16||Pull Date:||2013-04-21|
|Week Ending:||24 Mar||24 Feb|
|1.||Feb 26, 2015:||A Visit From Drum |
|4.||Mar 23, 2013:||The Art Deco Walkout |
Skin Of Prophets
|2.||Jun 25, 2014:||Meow After Midnight |
|5.||Feb 19, 2013:||A Family Affair |
Mountain Of Flesh
|3.||Jul 13, 2013:||No Way To Fry |
Artist: Gobble Gobble|
Album: Neon Graveyard
Full of distorted vocals, fun noise pop, with some veiled sadness. Undulating and cracking sounds, bleeps, synths, all around strange stuff. Overall slightly noisy, busy, but soothing and pleasant. Cecil Frena. Cool. 33. PS Now known as "Born Gold"
picks 2, 4, 7, 8, 11
1) Upbeat, drums + guitars. Muffled singing vocals, clear progression of a song though. Distant but still captivating and present.
*2)Happy, and excited. Same muffled vocals. Bigger drums, grounded but fluttering synths. Echos
3) Oh melancholy track. Slow, crackly, melodramatic piano. Ends with noise
*4)Guitar focus, distorted vocals, angst. Synths, footsteps, beats, crescendos. Lush.
5) Fast beats + video game noises, more distinguishable vocals. Cutesy tune with a flute.
6) Guitar plucks, pleasant tame drums, emotional vocals. Head nod inducing.
*7) Crooning vocals, driving synths with a purpose to transport you to outerspace. Guitars + rumbling included.
*8) Lonely, dark, lost, pulsating. Rueful but strong vocals.
9) Eases up to upbeat synth song with same muffled but now peppy-er vocals. Ups and downs-- ebbs and flows.
10)FCC:fuck Guitar plucks, fast wood blocks, needy vocals, wandering synths. Busy but soothing. Slows and picks up at the right times though. Eclectic electric guitar. "bury me in faith"
*11) Distorted piano. Dramatic, emotional. Mmm yes it returns.
|1.||Meteor Eschat||6.||Mountain Of Flesh|
|2.||Sacred Dandruff||7.||Skin Of Prophets|
|4.||Piles Of Salt||9.||Alabaster Bodyworlds|
|11.||Eggs In Carrion|