|Mgmt / Congratulations|
|Add Date:||2010-09-26||Pull Date:||2010-11-28|
|Week Ending:||28 Nov||21 Nov||14 Nov||7 Nov||31 Oct||24 Oct||17 Oct||10 Oct|
|1.||Jan 07, 2022:||Summer Session (rebroadcast from Jul 4, 2012) |
|4.||Dec 05, 2019:||Alien Hour |
|2.||Dec 11, 2020:||KZSU Time Traveler |
|5.||May 25, 2019:||Alien Hour |
|3.||Feb 13, 2020:||Alien Hour |
|6.||Apr 20, 2019:||Alien Hour |
A significant deviations from Oracular Spectacular, Congratulations attempts to break new ground. Think more Phil Spector and less Flaming Lips. Upbeat and dancey, it is atmospheric without being dense. Tracks are dynamic and fun, just don't expect the same old and you'll get along fine with this new release. Start with 7, 1, 2, and 5.
FCC's on 4 only.
Reviewed by Nick.
1. ** (4:06) Opens with poppy beats and sweet androgynous vocs. Snappy and fun.
2. ** (4:09) Some classic alternative rock poppiness.
3. (2:30) Spooky distance falsetto male vocs over soft guitar. Builds into Rocky Horror style
4. (4:16) FCC (tits) Interesting and fun dancey song.
5. * (3:40) Meandering keyboards and guitar start this whispy male vocal psychedelic rock song.
6. (12:10) An epic ride through a wintery indie rock wonderland.
7. *** (4:32) UpUpUp. Hot start. Dynamic and hot lyrics accompany similar vocals. Strong beats keep it rocky and fun. Gets all jazzy and noire toward the middle, and then comes back again.
8. (4:31) Mid tempo electro suicide. Spooky keyboards keep this haunting song moving.
9. (3:55) Mid tempo. Soft rock keyboards put a smile on your face and lyrics are fun and light.
|1.||It's Working||5.||I Found A Whistle|
|2.||Song For Dan Treacy||6.||Siberian Breaks|
|3.||Someone's Missing||7.||Brian Eno|
|4.||Flash Delirium||8.||Lady Dada's Nightmare|