|Artist:||Walkmen, The||Added:||Sep 2010|
|Label:||Fat Possum Records|
|Add Date:||2010-10-17||Pull Date:||2010-12-19|
|Week Ending:||Dec 19||Dec 12||Dec 5||Nov 21||Nov 7||Oct 31||Oct 24|
|1.||Jan 29, 2015:||The Sunset Life
|4.||Feb 12, 2013:||A Family Affair
Woe Is Me
|2.||Apr 27, 2014:||Everything.
Blue As Your Blood
|5.||May 27, 2012:||feelin' the music
Angela Surf City
|3.||Mar 07, 2013:||The Show with T-Lex & Lolo
Woe Is Me
|6.||Jan 05, 2012:||A Family Affair
1.Midtempo. Soft, lumbering track with depressing downbeat
2.Uptempo. Crashing cymbals, accelerated drum line, hollered lyrics.
3.Midtempo. Sounds like an extended jam session. Relentless steady guitars and dragged out lyrics.
4.Downtempo. Constant, twangy guitar riff recalls Western movies, but rocked up. String arrangement adds drama.
5. Downtempo. Brass, cymbals and tremolo guitars add up to an awesomely dramatic depression song.
6.Uptempo. Takes the first verse to take off. Drum stick tapping builds towards the chorus, which is loud/drunken. Awesome fist pumping song
7.Downtempo. Halting, syncopated guitar and drum lines. ‘MTV Unplugged’ kind of jam going on.
8. Uptempo. Rough beachy feeling. Upbeat guitar riff. Youthful, fun.
9. Midtempo. Soft lumbering verses alternate w/gut-wrenching choruses.
10. Downtempo. Chiming guitar and sad vocals. Sparse, but beautiful.
11. Downtempo. Slow, sad track with weary guitar lines and soft drums . Wonderful swelling instrumentation halfway through
|2.||Angela Surf City||7.||All My Great Designs|
|3.||Follow The Leader||8.||Woe Is Me|
|4.||Blue As Your Blood||9.||Torch Song|
|5.||Stranded||10.||While I Shovel The Snow|