|Mineo, Mike / Eccentricity|
|Artist:||Mineo, Mike||Added:||Sep 2010|
|Add Date:||2010-12-05||Pull Date:||2011-02-06|
|Week Ending:||Feb 6||Jan 23||Dec 19|
|1.||Feb 05, 2011:||There and Back Again |
Some Kind Of Fish
|3.||Dec 16, 2010:||Vandenbeats |
|2.||Jan 22, 2011:||Music Casserole |
|Guest DJ Account|
Mike Mineo Eccentricity. Elements of R&B, jazz, country, and blues all come together in this lengthy album. Brass features prominently in the instrumental repertoire. FCC clean. Try 3, 6, 12, 17|
1) An uplifting, upbeat, soulful track with lots of brass.
2) Simple bass line with rhythmic vocals.
3) Washboard in the background. What else to say? 4) Cool brass lines and slightly funky, head-nodding beat.
5) Intriguing track, with popping sound effects. 6) Solid track, with alternating funky and mellow bits.
7) The title track with country-style guitar with layered vocals.
8) A striking violin line holds together this track.
9) Doleful sax and thoughtful vocals.
10) Very melodic ballad.
11) Beautiful accordion work.
12) Syncopated rhythm and nice bass provided by the piano.
13) Sounds a lot like Beirut.
14) Thumping bass and nice brass.
15) Contemplative, waltz-like feel.
16) Light, subdued drums and whispered vocals. 17) Minor keys usually hit the spot. This is no exception.
18) Sparing acoustic guitar and vocals only.
|1.||Believe||10.||Some Kind Of Fish|
|2.||Where Did You Go?||11.||Multi Colored Strings|
|3.||Eazy Livin'||12.||Mother Nature|
|4.||Peaceful Daze||13.||Movin To France|
|5.||Work||14.||Truth Plagues Plato|
|6.||Old Shoes||15.||Medicated Moon|
|9.||Lucky Coin||18.||Heart & Bones|