|Dead Heart Bloom / Strange Waves|
|Artist:||Dead Heart Bloom||Added:||Sep 2010|
|Add Date:||2011-01-02||Pull Date:||2011-03-06|
|Week Ending:||Mar 6||Feb 20||Feb 13||Feb 6||Jan 30||Jan 23||Jan 16|
|1.||May 26, 2011:||Tabula Rosoff (Japanophiles, English Isles...) |
Don't Worry For Me
|4.||Feb 13, 2011:||Late Train to Kyuushuu |
|2.||Apr 01, 2011:||Time Traveler |
Some Will Rise
|5.||Feb 12, 2011:||There and Back Again |
|3.||Mar 04, 2011:||No Waves In Paris |
Some Will Rise
|6.||Feb 11, 2011:||No Waves In Paris |
Dead Heart Bloom: Strange Waves. It’s hard to draw comparisons with this group, because sometimes their stuff sounds straight from the 70s classic rock playbook, and other times sounds like a glorious amalgamation of Muse and the Beatles. FCC on track 2. Try 8, 1, 5.|
1) Staccato guitar riff, with exploding drums in the chorus.
2) FCC Sounds almost typical of classic rock.
3) Mellow vocals with background piano.
4) A triumphant track with swooping, strumming guitars.
5) The group sounds a lot like Muse from their “Black Holes and Revelations” album.
6) An acoustic number, complete with tambourine and banjo.
7) The title track features castanets and Beatles-like vocals.
8) Their Muse and Beatles sounds combine powers for this ballad.
9) Soft crooning and woodwinds.
|1.||Someday Will Not Come Again||5.||Some Will Rise|
|2.||Sentimental Cures||6.||Another Mistake|
|3.||Meet Me||7.||Strange Waves|
|4.||Don't Worry For Me||8.||Fall|
|9.||Love Will Have It's Day|