|Junip / Fields|
|Add Date:||2010-11-07||Pull Date:||2011-01-09|
|Week Ending:||9 Jan||26 Dec||19 Dec||5 Dec||21 Nov||14 Nov|
|1.||Fri, 15 Mar 13:||Baby Gap|
|4.||Fri, 07 Jan 11:||Eduisa|
Cut It Out
|2.||Tue, 31 May 11:||DJ Ryan|
|5.||Thu, 23 Dec 10:||ric thomas|
in the groove
|3.||Tue, 17 May 11:||DJ Ryan|
|6.||Sat, 18 Dec 10:||Rasmus|
Acoustic guitar maestro José Gonzalez brings back the full three-person band for another round of skillfully crafted pop. Acoustic, catchy with plenty of different sounds to spice up the mood. Starts out acoustic and ends up a bit more rocking.|
Try: 1, 3, 6, 9
1) * Distorted, acoustic sounds with fast drums. Spacey Rhodes sounds.
2) Strumming guitars and more exotic percussion. Very catchy verse.
3) ** Beatless intro that morphs into a fast-paced Radiohead-sounding track. Cymbals rush.
4) Acoustic opening, interesting drums. Slow, swinging beat with pulsating guitars
5) Sharp beat & acoustic guitar drive.
6) * High tempo drum opening and José’s humming. Really cool sounds
7) Distorted drums and one-note guitars. Somewhat psych.
8) Like something off ‘Veneer’, beautiful guitar patterns and keys 9) * Upbeat with a rocking sound.
10) Mellow jam with distant vocals & bells
11) Slow, jamming, experimenting with the drums. Crisp key sounds.
|1.||In Every Direction||6.||Howl|
|2.||Always||7.||Sweet & Bitter|
|3.||Rope & Summit||8.||Don't Let It Pass|
|4.||Without You||9.||Off Point|
|5.||It's Alright||10.||To The Grain|