|Canartic / Modulotion|
|Add Date:||2011-01-30||Pull Date:||2011-04-03|
|Week Ending:||Mar 13||Feb 27||Feb 13||Feb 6|
|1.||May 06, 2012:||There and Back Again |
|4.||Oct 18, 2011:||There and Back Again |
|2.||Apr 29, 2012:||There and Back Again |
|5.||Mar 12, 2011:||Music Casserole |
|3.||Nov 08, 2011:||There and Back Again |
|6.||Feb 26, 2011:||There and Back Again |
Canartic: Modulotion Trance instrumental rock, mellow enough to be relaxing yet upbeat enough to keep you interested if you’re actually paying attention to the track. Like a relaxed Joe Satriani. FCC clean. Try 1, 5|
1) Ebb and flow of sound and electric guitar.
2) Echoes and reverb with a solid guitar line.
3) A funky track, replete with syncopated rhythms.
4) Very mellowed-out and contemplative guitar, synths, and drums.
5) Epically chill atmospheric ambience and reverb-y guitar chords.
6) Sounds like background music to relaxing drive along a deserted highway.
7) Solid beat, strumming and melodic guitar.
|1.||Track 1||4.||Track 4|
|2.||Track 2||5.||Track 5|
|3.||Track 3||6.||Track 6|