|Electric Sunset / Electric Sunset|
|Artist:||Electric Sunset||Added:||Sep 2010|
|Add Date:||2010-11-14||Pull Date:||2011-01-16|
|Week Ending:||Jan 16||Dec 19||Dec 12||Dec 5||Nov 28||Nov 21|
|1.||Oct 16, 2011:||The Crooked Spoke Adjacent |
|4.||Jan 11, 2011:||meow |
|2.||Jan 15, 2011:||My Little Pony Sub Show |
|5.||Dec 16, 2010:||And Other Useful Bibles |
|3.||Jan 14, 2011:||An Epiphany Of Sound |
|6.||Dec 15, 2010:||groove time - panic |
|Guest DJ Account|
Electric Sunset: Electric Sunset. Mostly low-key electronic synths and vocals, like a drowsy version of Owl City, or an echo-ey version of Beach House. No FCC concerns. The songs on this album are almost frustratingly indistinct from one another in terms of sound, but try 4, 9, 2.|
1) Synths, subdued drums, echoing vocals combine for a solid sound.
2) Syncopated rhythm results in a beach-like feel.
3) Huge echo, both instrumental and vocal, is the biggest part of this track.
4) The guitar carries this track.
5) More echoing vocals, muted drums, and repeated guitar chords.
6) Very much a Beach House feel, with a slowly building sound.
7) Trance-like in texture.
8) Quite indistinct from earlier tracks on the album.
9) A nice, short, melodic line.
|1.||Palace||5.||Here Comes Midnight|
|4.||Infinity Avenue||8.||Last Night On Earth|