|Album:||Age Of Adz, The||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Stevens, Sufjan||Added:||Oct 2010|
|Add Date:||2011-10-09||Pull Date:||2011-12-11|
|Week Ending:||Dec 11||Nov 27||Nov 20||Nov 13||Nov 6||Oct 30||Oct 23||Oct 16|
|1.||Apr 17, 2023:||Pest Control
|4.||Nov 09, 2018:||Tell Me I'm Pretty
|2.||Feb 08, 2022:||Butter in the Pan
Age Of Adz
|5.||Nov 02, 2018:||Tell Me I'm Pretty
|3.||Feb 19, 2020:||soft boiled
|6.||Oct 26, 2018:||Tell Me I'm Pretty
I Want To Be Well
1) Soft crooning vocals, high-pitched piano riff, clock-like guitar.
2) Industrial sound at the beginning, then soft vocals layered on top. Really cool contrast of sweet synths/vocals with random tech noise. Space sounds/orchestra ending.
3) Title track. Flashy orchestra opening and choruses. Lamenting vocals, loud strings, deep horns. A long electronic folk ballad.
4) Slower, calmer, with echo-y vocals and muted percussion.
5) Doleful piano and vocal chorus, with Sufjan crooning.
6) Scales of vocals, horns, and flute, with synths in the background.
7) A wide mix of noises and sound, with echo-y, strange vocals.
8) Synth horn solos and a chorus of vocals. Very sing-songy.
9) Climactic percussion, grand vocals, interspersed with whispered crooning.
10) FCC “fucking” Wildly fluctuating flute, a hint of electric guitar, and exciting synths. One of the best tracks on the album, but sadly invalidated for airplay because of multiple droppings of the F-bomb…
11) A 25 minute-long epic. Everything from wild electric guitars, to falsetto female vocals, to horn synths, to orchestral string sections, to auto-tuned Sufjan vocals. Especially if you have a super-long, late-night show, this is stuff for you.
|1.||Futile Devices||6.||Get Real Get Right|
|2.||Too Much||7.||Bad Communication|
|3.||Age Of Adz||8.||Vesuvius|
|4.||I Walked||9.||All For Myself|
|5.||Now That I'm Older||10.||I Want To Be Well|