|Artist:||Antony And The Johnsons||Added:||Oct 2010|
|Add Date:||2011-01-09||Pull Date:||2011-03-13|
|Week Ending:||Feb 6||Jan 23||Jan 16|
|1.||Feb 04, 2011:||No Waves In Paris
I'm In Love
|4.||Jan 15, 2011:||Music Casserole
|2.||Jan 20, 2011:||Treeswinger Radio
|5.||Jan 14, 2011:||taking the a-files to the pound
Salt Silver Oxygen
|3.||Jan 18, 2011:||meow
|6.||Jan 13, 2011:||Daydream Disaster
Thank You For Your Love
Try: 10, 8, 11, 3
1) 4:32 Fragile opener, half spoken lyrics following the piano line
2) 5:00 Continuing from track 1, slow, Antony’s voice and an acoustic guitar. Incredibly subtle.
3) 3:08 * Piano arpeggios and strings, theatrical vocals and building tension.
4) 3:52 Bouncy, playful vibe. Strange flapping noise in the background.
5) 0:36 Piano/string interlude
6) 6:08 Drone-like guitars in the background. Abstract, free-form, picks up towards the end
7) 3:18 Slow, piano-driven. Deeper vocals.
8) 4:14 * Drums! Still slow, builds to a (relatively) rocking climax with horns and nice backup vocals.
9) 4:24 Piano-driven duet with Björk. As dramatic and weird as you would expect from the combination of the two. Changes tempo.
10) 3:52 ** Falsetto vocals, classical instrumentation with horns for everybody. Chamber pop at its finest!
11) 7:22 * Simple piano ballad. Heart-piercing and oh so melancholic.
|1.||Everything Is New||6.||Swanlights|
|2.||The Great White Ocean||7.||The Spirit Was Gone|
|3.||Ghost||8.||Thank You For Your Love|
|4.||I'm In Love||9.||Flétta|
|5.||Violetta||10.||Salt Silver Oxygen|